Jeywin.com FREE Membership
Warm regards. It’s our pleasure to meet you in www.medical.jeywin.com. Jeywin has proved with a bang as an innovative web site for the online preparation and guidance of the Indian Civil Services Aspirants. Tens of thousand visitors use jeywin online resources and study materials daily for the successful preparation of UPSC Civil Services Examination. Jeywin Online Test is a robust, unique and dynamic one in India and it became an instant hit among the Civil Services Aspirants and the visitors crossed more than a Lakh within 6 months of its launch.
Medical Entrance Examinations hitherto conducted by various Government and Private Medical Institutions for admission to UG Medical and various faculties in PG Medicine became highly competitive in India and one may not be able to afford to Management Quota, which becomes the costliest offer nowadays. If one clears such exam with a clear edge (where even a single mark is going to count a lot), the dream of getting a free Medical Seat will become a reality to this hard worker. The success mantra for getting a free Medical Seat is not only the strenuous, systematic and constant preparation but also the continuous practice of real time mock tests to make oneself more acquainted with the previous years’ and most expected questions on the given topic.
Now, Jeywin intends to extend a helping hand to dedicated young Aspirants and Doctors in their endeavour to acquire Under Graduate and Post Graduate professional skills and competence by introducing subject-wise Online NEET - UG and NEET - PG - Medical Entrance Mock Tests at an affordable cost of mere Rs 2000/- per annum per membership. Membership is valid for one year from the date of registration.
For the time being, online mock tests are offered for PG – NEET Medical Entrance Exam only. ABOUT NEET-PG
- NEET-PG is an eligibility-cum-ranking examination prescribed as the single entrance examination to various MD/MS and PG Diploma Courses as per Section (10) of Indian Medical Council Act 1956.
- NEET-PG is a single window entrance examination for PG courses. No other entrance examination, either at state or institution level, shall be valid for entry to MD/MS/PG Diploma Courses as per the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 w.e.f. 2017 admission session.
SCOPE OF NEET-PG 2017 NEET-PG 2017 shall be a single eligibility cum entrance examination namely ‘National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test for admission to Postgraduate Medical Courses’ for the academic session 2017 which will include the following:
- All India 50% quota seats for MD/MS/PG Diploma courses (all states except Andhra Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir and Telangana)
- State quota seats for MD/MS/PG Diploma courses for all States/Union territories of India (including the states of Andhra Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir and Telangana)
- MD/MS/PG Diploma courses at all Private Medical Colleges, Institutions & Universities/Deemed Universities all across the country
- MD/MS/PG Diploma courses at Armed Forces Medical Services Institutions.
- DNB Broad specialty courses (January 2017 Admission Session)
The following Medical institutions are not covered by centralized admissions for MD/MS seats through NEET-PG for 2017 session:
- AIIMS, New Delhi
- PGIMER, Chandigarh
- SGPGIMS, Lucknow
- JIPMER, Puducherry
- NIMHANS, Bengaluru
- Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology, Trivandrum
Online mock Tests are offered in the following subjects:
Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry, Pathology, Pharmacology, Microbiology, Community Medicine, Forensic Medicine, Ophthalmology, Medicine, Surgery, Obstetrics & Gynacology, Paediatrics, Orthopedics, Dermatology, Anaesthesia, Radiology, Psychiatry, Dental etc
- Real time mock Test with timer
- May be able attend any number of tests in any given subject
- May repeat the same test in any number of times
- May take new tests any number of times
- May the know scores instantaneously
- May know your wrong answers and correct answers for all the questions In the given test
- May know your all India rank in the given day
- Have access to resources, videos and other materials
The mantra for success still remains the same, practice, practice and more practice. The medium or the way of doing the practice has changed and hard work has now become the smart work. Free Users are given 5 opportunities to take mock online Tests and beyond that one has to upgrade as a “Premium User”.
Unlimited Tests for 1 Year. Any Test any number of Times!
Take the Premium Membership to avail UNLIMITED TESTS. Pay Only Rs 1500 (Thousand five hundred rupees only) . Besides we’ll make some PREMIUM resources available exclusively for YOU. Become a premium member.